Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So very tired..........


Finally the weekend is almost here! I am so very tired today. As you know we are all living at the in-laws for this week and although we feel blessed by their hospitality we are oh-so-very tired. Staying so far from our "normal life" is rough. The commute alone is reason enough to cry. I think it takes Jason 2 hours door to door to get to his job in Chicago! Me, only 50 minutes, but still it is rough to have to wake up Ollie so early and get everyone out the door. I am blessed to have the rest of the week off so I am looking forward to some time to relax! Last weekend was full of packing, packing, cleaning and moving, not much rest and relaxation, and since we can not yet move in, there is not much I can do but to just sit idle and relax the next few days! Saturday morning we leave at 5:00 am to Fremont, Wisconsin for some fishing and camping! I will be sure to post some pics!

I finally got the video to post, so check it out of Ollie almost crawling, I will try to post some new pics and videos this weekend! Vaya con Dios!

No comments: